Wednesday, July 2, 2014

FLORAL PRINTS

FLORAL FLORAL FLORALx



Something like this I find so beautiful. First of all it is floral, but not to mention very summery at the same time. It is short but does not look trashy. Instead it shows the model's beautiful legs in an elegant way. This dress can be worn to multiple places in multiple ways. You can wear this to a barbecue with light brown wedges, white cat eyed sunglasses and minimal jewelry due to the fact that you want the dress to be the focus of attention. You could also very easily dress this up. You can wear it to a fancy party with white heels, maybe Louboutins or instead of spending 600 dollars on a pair of shoes you can wear white pumps from your local mall. Then add some deeper tones into the outfit with a black bag. The black could even have a gold chain as a strap since there are some yellowish-gold tones in this dress. If you want to dramatize the look even more you could wear moldy green studs with this looks due to the green leaves in the dress. You may even want to wear some dainty mid rings so your fingers don't look naked.
This is a complete change of season. This goes into fall and winter. The dinginess of the shirt shows some hipster influences and the overalls give even more of a laid back and cozy effect. I love this outfit because of the pattern contrast. The polka dots that slightly peak out towards the neck add some freshness to the outfit due to the pigmentation of the medium blue. This outfit would be great for a rainy day or even a day out to the movies with friends. Since the picture does show the bottom half of the model I would slightly cuff the bottoms of the overalls and pair this with white converse and minimal jewelry.
This next look is super unique and could make any casual outfit instantly colorful and exciting. Now if you didn't notice the model is a dude. Yes, a dude is wearing floral and HE IS ROCKIN IT! lol but besides that it shows that any gender can pull off floral. Scratch that, it doesn't matter whether you have light or dark skin tones it will look amazing on both, whether you are tall or short, skinny or fat it looks flattering on all. I know some great stores that hold amazing floral prints like Forever 21. Topshop, Brandy Melville, Target, etc. Possibly even some thrift stores like Goodwill or the Salvation Army may have some diamonds in the rough and you could find the perfect floral item.

This next outfit I think is perfect for teenagers like me. Kimonos are so in style right now and are a great touch of length to any outfit. For example this picture, the model added short shorts with a crop top and changed it up with a Kimono that reached the end of her knees. This is also perfect for summer. If you go to the beach and you want a cover up or just something to throw over your arms if your a tad chilly, this is the perfect option. Kimonos have a variety of lengths. There are short Kimonos, long Kimonos, Kimonos with wide arm space and some that have actual sleeves. Kimonos also range when it comes to price. If you get a Kimono from Nasty Gal it could possibly be 34 dollars but if you get a Kimono from Forever 21 it could cost 15 dollars. Okay guys so before I end this blog post I just want to say that this is my first one! I am super excited to start posting regularly and hear feedback from you guys! If anyone is reading this... But anyway! I just wanted to let you guys know if you any questions or advice to better my blog by no means please comment! Also I would really appreciate if you guys comment,rate, and subscribe cause it helps me out a lot! So for the rest of this post I am just going to post some pictures of how I would style floral and also there will be a link to a YouTube video that also has to do with floral. ENJOY!


1 comment: